Welcome to Ham Goodies
Nothing to do with meat - Ham Radio is another name for Amateur Radio - a communications and electronics hobby. We cater for Hams, Coders, Makers, Hobbyists and Tinker'ers. From aerials to adapters, cables to controllers and sensors to SDR. Ham Goodies is operated by Charlie M0PZT and offers a range of add-ons for your handheld/mobile radio plus HF aerial parts and a range of components for Arduino/Raspberry Pi projects.
- No minimum order value - Just a fixed 1st-Class "Signed-For" postage rate of £4 per order, regardless of its size.
- In a hurry? Order by 3pm and opt for "Next Day by 1pm" for £7.50p. We ship to the UK only. Full details on payment/delivery can be found here...
Here's what we've got for you this week:
- Some End-of-Line Clearance items - When these items are gone, they are gone!
- Coming Soon: /P Kit Bags - secure storage for your adapters and cables when "portable", in Standard and Deluxe versions
- PowerPole Cables - A range of adapter leads for your /P kit plus a KX2/KX3 fused DC cable
- Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu DC Cables - available in 2-pin, 4-pin and 6-pin versions
- μBalun for Portable - it's a lightweight (50g) balun perfect for Doublets/Dipoles
- End-Fed Half-Wave Couplers - For single-band use: BNC or SO239 and QRP/QRO versions available
- Aerial Rigging Cord - Perfect for /P and available in 1.5mm (by the metre) , 3.5mm (20m) or 5mm (10m)
- Ferrite Toroids - for homebrew Baluns/Chokes in FT140 and FT240 size, 31, 43 and 61 mixes
- Pixie Crystals - for 7.010 and 7.030MHz now back in stock
- KX3 Fist Microphone - Inexpensive mic for your beloved QRP radio
- Not on DMR yet? - The MD-380 / RT3 DMR transceiver and the range of accessories include: leather case, car DC power lead and more...
- 2m/70cm Mobile Aerials - NL-770S ... NL-770R and SG-M507 for whatever size (and performance) you prefer
- All kinds of adapters - For aerial connections and converting patch leads, we have BNC, MCX, N-Type, SO239, SMA types available
You'll find updates and offers on our Twitter feed or see our Specials page for details of current offers. Please note that prices of some items may fluctuate as we try to be as competitive as possible!