Welcome to Ham Goodies
Nothing to do with meat - Ham Radio is another name for Amateur Radio - a communications and electronics hobby. We cater for Hams, Coders, Makers, Hobbyists and Tinker'ers. From aerials to adapters, cables to controllers and sensors to SDR. Ham Goodies is operated by Charlie M0PZT and offers a range of add-ons for your handheld/mobile radio plus HF aerial parts and a range of components for Arduino/Raspberry Pi projects.
- No minimum order value - Just a fixed 1st-Class "Signed-For" postage rate of £4 per order, regardless of its size.
- In a hurry? Order by 3pm and opt for "Next Day by 1pm" for £7.50p. We ship to the UK only. Full details on payment/delivery can be found here...
Here's what we've got for you this week:
- 10% off all items in Components and Electronics - Just enter MAKER as a coupon-code on the Shopping Cart page to apply a 10% reduction on items within that category.
- Baluns/Couplers - End-Fed Half-Wave Couplers and our lightweight μBalun are now available!
Plus, we have a variety of Balun/UnUn solutions as well as ferrite toroids in various sizes/mixes
- The Infamous RTL SDR Dongle - Listen to aircraft, amateur, DAB/FM radio, PMR from 25-1800MHz
Comes with installation instructions and your choice of BNC or SO239 adapter for use with an external aerial.
- Not on DMR yet? - The MD-380 70cm FM/DMR handheld comes fully programmed for your area.
We also stock a range of accessories for it including: Leather case, car DC power lead and more...
- 2m/70cm Mobile Aerials - NL-770S ... NL-770R and SG-M507 for whatever size (and performance) you prefer
- All kinds of adapters - For aerial connections and converting patch leads, we have BNC, MCX, N-Type, SO239, SMA types available
- CAT and Programming Cables - Baofeng, TYT, Yaesu cables for setting-up memories or logbook control
You'll find updates and offers on our Twitter feed or see our Specials page for details of current offers. Please note that prices of some items may fluctuate as we try to be as competitive as possible!